TTY (telephone typewriter/teletypewriter)

TTY users can connect with us by first dialing the Telecommunications Relay Service at 711 (in Vermont) or 1-800-253-0191, and then the number they would like to call.

Do I Need an Act 250 Permit?

How Do I Apply for an Act 250 Permit?

Act 250 Criteria

Act 250 Database

Natural Resources Atlas

Act 250 Permit Process Survey Form - (non-front page)


Please report any broken links to the Webmaster. We also welcome feedback on content and navigation.