This page may be updated daily. Please check back often.
NRB/Act 250 Offices
CURRENT BUSINESS STATUS:
- Telework: All staff continue to work remotely until further notice.
- Customer assistance: Most services can be provided by phone or online. Many of our land-use-permit records and documents are available online HERE. If you can not find what you are looking for, contact us.
- By appointment: If assistance can not be provided over the phone or online and an in-person visit is necessary, call the office first to set up an appointment.
Mail delivery: Please do not use curriers to deliver mail (no FedEx, UPS, etc.). Mail all paper correspondence by United States Postal Service. Staff are not in the office to accept mail requiring signature.
NRB/Act 250 Central and District Offices Hours and Contact Information:
Phone & email: Monday–Friday, 7:45 am–4:30 pm (monitored regularly)
- Tel. (802) 828-3309; Email: NRB.General@vermont.gov
Districts 1 & 8 (Rutland office)
- Tel. (802) 786-5920; Email: NRB.Act250Rutland@vermont.gov
Districts 2 & 3 (Springfield office)
- Tel. (802) 289-0603; Email: NRB.Act250Springfield@vermont.gov
District 4 (Essex office)
- Tel. (802) 879-5614; Email: NRB.Act250Essex@vermont.gov
Districts 5, 6, & 9 (Montpelier office)
- Tel. (802) 476-0185; Email: NRB.Act250Barre@vermont.gov
District 7 (St. Johnsbury office)
- Tel. (802) 751-0120; Email: NRB.Act250StJ@vermont.gov