This page may be updated daily. Please check back often.
- NRB Notice of Emergency Response (COVID-19: NRB Statement #9; 4-14-2021)
NRB/Act 250 Offices
- CURRENT STATUS: GENERALLY CLOSED TO IN-PERSON VISITS & DELIVERIES UNTIL MAy 31, 2021
- See below for which district offices may be visited by appointment
- See Visitors Notice (updated 3-26-20)
- HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Currently, staff are working remotely through May 31, 2021. For phone and email contact info, see below.
- Mail all paper correspondence by US Postal Service. Staff are not in the office to accept mail requiring signature (eg, please no FedEx, UPS, etc.).
NRB/Act 250 Central and District Offices Current Hours and Contact Information:
Phone & email: Monday–Friday, 7:45 am–4:30 pm (monitored regularly)
- Tel. (802) 828-3309; Email: NRB.General@vermont.gov
Districts 1 & 8 (Rutland office) - Closed to the public and not accepting appointments
- Tel. (802) 786-5920; Email: NRB.Act250Rutland@vermont.gov
Districts 2 & 3 (Springfield office) - Closed to the public and not accepting appointments
- Tel. (802) 289-0603; Email: NRB.Act250Springfield@vermont.gov
District 4 (Essex office) - Closed to the public and not accepting appointments
- Tel. (802) 879-5614; Email: NRB.Act250Essex@vermont.gov
Districts 5, 6, & 9 (Montpelier office) - Accepting appointments
- Tel. (802) 476-0185; Email: NRB.Act250Barre@vermont.gov
District 7 (St. Johnsbury office) - Closed to the public and not accepting appointments
- Tel. (802) 751-0120; Email: NRB.Act250StJ@vermont.gov