The Natural Resources Board (NRB) consists of a full-time Chair, four citizen volunteer members, and up to five alternates. NRB Members, are appointed by the Governor to four-year staggered terms, except the Chair who serves at the pleasure of the Governor.
The NRB’s primary function is to administer Act 250. This includes supporting the nine District Environmental Commissions who review Act 250 applications, procedural and substantive rulemaking, and participation in Act 250 appeals and enforcement matters before the Environmental Division of the Superior Court. The Board is suported by legal and administrative staff in the Montpelier Central Office.
- Diane B. Snelling, Chair
- Brad Alrdich (Exp. 1/31/2021)
- Dominic Cloud (Exp. 1/31/2019)
- Martha Illick (Exp. 1/31/2020)
- Steven Larrabee (Exp. 1/31/2022)
- Elizabeth Courtney (Exp. 1/31/2020)
- Gail Fallar (Exp. 1/31/2017)
- Julie Wolcott (Exp. 1/31/2018)